Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blogging, Commenting, etc.

So I've discovered lately that one of my favorite pasttimes is checking my blog and reading comments from others! I LOVE hearing from other people---and it feels good to know someone else cares about what is going on in my life.

So, I've also made a point to be good at commenting on others' blogs because if I love it SO much, they have got to love it too!! And I like to let others know that I really am interested in everything they are saying and that I AM keeping up on their lives and that I AM reading and enjoying it!

I love blogging! A lot of people I know say "It takes too much time" or "How do you have time or energy to check everyone else's?" but I think they are crazy! It takes just 5 minutes to check others and maybe 2 more seconds to leave a comment! So just do it! :)

AND it is motivating to post on your OWN blog because it is like scrapbooking and journaling at the SAME TIME!! Now...I don't know about you, but I jump at any opportunity I have to multitask! :) AND I have found I am even more motivated when people comment as well!

Blogging really is the greatest latest invention! :) just love it! Thanks for blogging with me everyone! :)

6 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Hehe, I feel the same! I love blogging, and I love getting comments and leaving comments.

I wish we were still doing the shower. She actually got ahold of me and told me that her mom is throwing her one, and we were still going to do it, and then her boss decided to throw her one, and then she didn't feel like she needed another one. :( If you want, I am planning on taking some cake over sometime, would you like to come?

Just Only Me said...

Hey you, I tagged you! Check out my blog for instructions. Love you!

Tami said...

You're so cute! I'm glad that you feel that way! Aaron gets up at 5:30 to go to Seminary and he thinks I'm a good mom to get up with him...but it really is I get up to check to see if there are any new posts on the blogs I follow. It's not like an addiction, it's more like a modern version of the hearts of the fathers turning to the children kid of thing...journaling and sharing! I love it too!!

Darla said...

So it's not just me! Blogging for me takes a long time, and I wonder if it is really worth it. Comments do help you feel like someone cares!

Tamila said...

I'm with you. I like to write so much more when people comment. It lets me know that others read it. Otherwise it feels like a waste of time.

Rebecca Adams said...

I totally love blogging too! My husband once called me a "bloggety blogger" because I'm checking blogs a lot! I agree with you on everything you said... I also love getting comments from other people and leaving comments. :)

Total Pageviews