Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Dinner


















Ryan's Aunt Darla's birthday is on September 28th, so now we share our birthday dinner when Ryan's family wants to go out and celebrate! It's a lot of fun. This year we went to La Vigna (an Italian Restaurant in American Fork). It was fun to spend the night with his family. Kamryn was there this year and was asleep most of the meal, but woke up just a little bit too early!

Later that night we went back to the Seamons' house and watched the BYU vs. USU game. Very intense! I also had an internal conflict because I was raised BYU ... but USU is my school! So I was just happy for whoever had the ball! (But of course kept somewhat quiet around avid BYU fans!! :) jk) I can't say I'm that much of a football fan anyway...

But I was proud of USU for doing pretty well, but happy BYU didn't lose their streak of being undefeated. So everyone came out alright! :)

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Cute pictures, looks like a great place to eat!

Ashley Lloyd said...

I love seeing the little pink bundle in your arms in the pictures! :) So cute!

Total Pageviews