Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kamryn Birthday part 3!

 Yes...one month later I'm finishing up Kamryn's bday posts!  :)  BUT...I had to post about this because it is just so cute! :)  All 4 of us got sick a couple weekends ago (Thanks Krista!) :) and because of it we missed the Burdett family party for the summer birthdays.  So the next time we went to my parents, Kamryn got to open her 2 gifts from 2 of my Aunts.  She LOVES them! 
 One was the cutest little puppy stuffed animal.  We named her Zoe.  Kamryn likes feeding her (with a spoon!) :)

 Here Krista! YOU try the dog food! :)

 Don't you love how she is carrying the puppy down the stairs!?! :)  Too cute on a little girl!
The other gift was where she got the spoon.  It was a set of Tinkerbell and fairies dishes.  Kamryn was very excited because she LOVES Tinkerbell.  She doesn't really know all the other fairy friends yet, but I'm sure she will sooner than we expect!

Thanks for all the fun gifts!  I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the party so you could see her open them, but know that she loved them! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aww so cute! I love the Tinkerbell dishes!

Total Pageviews