For Kamryn's Birthday this year, we had a family party 2 weeks before her actual birthday so that Kylie could be there. (My sister who lives in Hawaii). Then on her actual birthday we had a bbq with some extended family, so I bought her a balloon and we stuck a candle in her ice cream and sang to her...but didn't do much. Then, my friend Nicole (whose bday is around Kamryn's bday) was asking around different places for free bday stuff. She told me that Baskin Robbins will give you a free scoop on your bday if you join the bday club. So, I signed everyone in our family up. And because Kamryn's bday was just the week before, I instantly got a coupon for her but it expired the next day!! SO...the next morning we went to the Doctor (her 2 year appointment) and then we went out for ice cream! Not bad, huh?! :)
2 year old stats:
Height: 34 7/8 inches (67th percentile)
Weight: 30 lbs. 10 oz. (89th percentile)
Head size: 50 cm (98th percentile)
Big girl!
She wasn't so thrilled about the Doctor. Ryan has always helped me with Dr. appointments up till now, but he happened to have a meeting right during the appointment. So I was on my own with both of them! But it went well, overall. I just know from the past 2 years that Kamryn is extremely dramatic and cautious at the doctors...so I expected it and knew how to handle it. Although, between the 2 kids I changed 3 diapers in that hour we were there! Fun! :)
Kamryn got one shot and four stickers and then we were out of there! :)
And onto get our ice cream! :)
Yum Yum Yum!
1 comment:
I hear large head size means lots of brain power! No wonder she is so brilliant! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment