Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family Pictures

Even before Kyler was born, I knew I really wanted to go take some newborn and family pictures after he came.  In November, we took pictures with Ryan's family.  A lady in their ward took them and did a FABULOUS job! And she has a great price for them too!  So...I contacted her and we set up a date to do them right after Kyler was born.  So--Kyler was a week old when these were taken!  It was a little stressful but I was so grateful for an easy-going photographer and so grateful my sister and brother in law and mom could come help entertain the kids.  The only thing I regret from the photo shoot was Kamryn was a stinker and wouldn't hold Kyler.  This is the ONE TIME I can even think of her NOT wanting to hold him!  Every other day she has wanted to!  lol  I guess that's just how it goes!  Lucky me!  So, the picture of the two of them below--that's the ONLY one we got with just the two of them!  haha  :)  oh well!  I have plenty of candids!

Anyway, check out these AWESOME pictures!  These are just a few of them--there are so many! 

Then check out Lisa's blog to see other things she does. (Click here)!  (I'm not just saying that either to give her credit.  She deserves it!)

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Megan said...

CUTE!!! If Gary didn't do ours for free, I'd totally go to her! WOW!!
You guys look awesome, especially YOU after just one week of not being pregnant!

Tiffany said...

How cute! I love the one of him holding your rings. What a good idea!

Amanda P said...

I was going to say the same thing as Tiffany. I loved that pic of him holding your guys' rings. :)

Tami said...

These are soooo good!! Love every one of them!!

Total Pageviews