Kyler in the car is sleeping...sleeping...sleeping...
Kamryn---got in the car and threw up within 10 minutes. But after that, she was perfect! What a great little toddler I have!
Playing with stickers
Eric and Sara watched Avatar for 2 days straight!!! Whatever keeps us all entertained and happy, right?! :)
Good sports to sit with squishy carseats! :)
Kamryn found some flowers and picked them at one of our rest stops! What a sweetie!
Kyler awake and happy---and yes---still in the car!!
Watching movies--our favorite one this trip has been Princess Sing-Alongs! :)
And after 30 hours of driving and driving and driving, we made it to Ohio!
4 comments:
What are you doing in Ohio?
I love Avatar! I would have watched it for one week straight! LoL It's amazing!
Amen about avatar!! We're about to do the same thing in about 3 1/2 weeks...across country adventure-here we come! And yes, we are driving through Utah. :)
Cute pictures. Glad they did so well! Hope it is as good on the way home....We miss you.
Post a Comment