I thought I'd do a quick post about the 2 kids---using the pictures I have from the past month of them together. Overall, Kamryn loves Kyler! She is concerned when he cries, she wants to help put the binkie in, she'll point to him when you say "baby" or "Kyler", and she likes to be around him. I have seen her a couple times be a little "jealous" that we cater to him every time he cries (so she starts to fake cry every once in a while) but for the most part--they get along GREAT! It is so fun to see her be his "second mom"!
Diapered kids!
(Kamryn was not so thrilled about laying next to Kyler--who was crying!) :)
but when she is dressed and holding him (sitting upright) she's happy! :)
We were playing with the baby toys I got out from storage. I put some foot rattles on Kyler (who is obviously still a little too small for them) so Kamryn had to put the other pair on HER feet (who is obviously a little too BIG for them!)! It was too funny!
We've given Kyler a few baths now (hope so, right?!) but Kamryn hasn't ever been present. Until last week. She was SO excited about it--we let her help...and then she was SO upset when we told her that it was Mama's turn and she had to wait to the side with Daddy! Like I said: Second Mom!
I love my kids! Can't stand how cute they are with eachother!
(and it's only going to get better as Kyler can interact back with Kamryn)
2 comments:
They really are cute together! It will be fun to watch them interact in all stages and ages.
PS. I'm making it my personal mission and goal to get Kamryn to like me. Even if it's by bribery!! :D
Post a Comment