Ryan came home last night while I was starting dinner. When I went back into our room later, I found this on the bed!
He got me a card, some Almond Joys (yummy), and a movie night! (we bought The Blind Side for Easter for ourselves, but still haven't watched it yet!).
Here's the card:
I thought it was very cute!! It totally lifted my spirits after a couple of rougher days!
Then he signed it:
Ryan, Kamryn and Kyler
(still hard to believe we are now a family of 4)
I love my family! I'm so lucky!
4 comments:
You're a cute family! I still can't wrap my head around the idea that you have a baby! It feels weird knowing he's there, but I haven't seen or touched him yet. Gospel principal, no? LoL
So cute. He is such a good daddy. Could he come and give Brandon some hints :'-) You'll have to tell me what you thought about Blindside. We also watched it recently.
So cute & so fun! I completely understand about how it takes so long for it to set in how big your family is getting! When I say "five" out loud I can hardly believe it and have a hard time understanding how 2 became 5 that quickly without it sinking in!
Really endearing! You got a good one! So glad he takes good care of you!!
Post a Comment