Thursday, March 25, 2010

Elder Seamons is going on a mission!

Ryan's Brother, Eric, got his mission call on Tuesday.  He has been called to serve a 24-month mission in Fort Lauderdale, Florida speaking Haitian Creole.  He is very excited and we are all excited and proud of him.  He reports to the MTC on June 23, 2010.  Congratulations Elder Seamons!

We all got together at the Provo Temple to watch him open his call.  I have a video of him opening it, but can't post it right now because of the internet connection. (blah!)  BUT I don't even have a picture of him reading it or opening it...how sad is that?!! Just video that I can't do anything with!  (Do you have one Linda that I can include in this post?!?!) :)

It was pretty windy---Kamryn all bundled up while Eric was opening his call.

Afterwards, we went to Mimi's Cafe to celebrate.
Eric called a bunch of friends, family and ward members throughout dinner!  I'm sure everyone around us knew exactly where he was going and what he was speaking by the time they left the restaurant! :)
He was so anxious to know more about the language!  I have no doubt he will be an excellent missionary!
It was a wonderful night and we are so excited to see him get ready to serve the Lord for the next 2 years!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Congrats to him! Aaron's mission papers are almost done. Whew!!

Total Pageviews