Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35

35 (thirty-five) is the natural number following 34 and preceding 36.

35 is the highest number one can count to on one's fingers using base 6.


35 is the atomic number of Bromine.

35th State of the US is West Virginia.

35--in years of marriage is the coral wedding anniversary.

35--The minimum age (in years) of candidates for election to the position of 

35 is the title of a book written by Casper Schipper

35th President of the United States was John F Kennedy

35 is how many days till this little guy is due!



7 comments:

Barb said...

Are we going to get a daily "number" for the next 35 days?!

Tami said...

I had no idea there were so many 35's out there! I know you know I'm counting the days too...I wish time would slow down just a little. But for your sake, I'll be happy that time is going SO STINKIN FAST! (push panic button now)

Tami said...

PS. Isn't it time for another pregnant belly shot? I love seeing the progress of those. No, you don't look fat and yes, you're SUPPOSED to outgrow all your clothes...there is another whole little person in there!

Love you!! Hugs to Ryan and Princess Kamryn! <3

Hilary said...

YAY! For your sake I will hope he comes in exactly 35 days, or maybe a few sooner :)

Adria said...

Cool! Where did you find all of this info? What a cute idea!

Katrina said...

No, I won't do a countdown every day...just needed something to post since it has been a while! :)

And I got most of the info by just googling "35" and Wikipedia! Love the internet! :)

Amanda P said...

Maybe you should name him Casper...or John. :)

Total Pageviews