The Results are in!
Right Foot

Left Foot

Profile

And....

It's a Boy!
(Pictures are kinda blurry...I'm trying to get neater ones but wanted to put this up ASAP!) :)
Right Foot

Left Foot

Profile

And....

It's a Boy!
(Pictures are kinda blurry...I'm trying to get neater ones but wanted to put this up ASAP!) :)
Thanks to all our family and friends who participated in the poll of our little one's gender! I guess there is something to be said for "mother's intuition"! :) April 20th is still his due date! We are so excited for this little guy! Now...what to name him... ????
(Boy names are more difficult for Ryan and I to agree on!)
(Boy names are more difficult for Ryan and I to agree on!)
6 comments:
Congratulations! Little boys are fun, rough and tumble and so sweet.
I'm very excited to have a grandson! Thanks for blessing our lives! I can hardly wait for you to pick a name so that I can think of him by name! Love, Mom
Yay! Yay!! YAY!!! Boys are so much fun!
Woo Hoo!! Congrats! That is so exciting. Boy names are much harder for us too! But boys are so fun!! Congrats again and hope you are doing well in your new place. We miss ya!
Wow how fun!! One of each now!! A boy will be a new experience I am sure! Cool that he is due April 20th, cause my little one is due just a month after! May 22nd. We will find out the sex of our baby on Christmas Eve. We are scheduled for an ultrasound on Dec. 21st, but I am going to have the Doc right it down on a piece of paper and then we will open it up on Christmas eve in front of our families. How fun huh?
Congratulations! It will be fun to compare your girl pregnancy with the boy one. They will be such good friends! What a great start to your happy family...first a princess, now a prince! :)
Post a Comment