Monday, November 23, 2009

October Stories

So, since I missed out on blogging throughout the month of October...here's some fun stories from Mid-October. :)

Ryan was carrying Kamryn up the stairs up to our apartment. He tripped when his shoe got stuck and they both went down. Ryan caught both of them, but then Kamryn's head still bonked. Ryan felt really bad...but she was okay. No blood or anything. Just a big bruise and bump.


Kamryn has been getting very much more independent lately and we let her...for the most part. She was getting really good at having a package of food and not making a mess with it...but then one day I walked out into the living room and saw this:


Goldfish crackers EVERYWHERE! Apparently they were too tough to get out of the package (because there weren't TONS in there) and this was just easier ... eating them off the floor! :)

Cute new outfit!


Kamryn still loves food...even if it is just pretend eating! (she has a play spoon in her mouth)


I've always been okay with Kamryn carrying around pens and playing with writing utensils. But then...she learned how to open them! :)

What's all over your mouth baby??

Open wide!

Apparently the blue marker tasted yummy because after I took it away, she was begging for it the rest of the afternoon. :)

This pregnancy has been just as tough as last time...sometimes tougher (I think)! But one interesting thing that has happened this pregnancy, is that food never sounds good. Not because I'm going to be sick or nauseated, but I just have had no appetite. I eat because I have to. That's about it!

But one night, Ryan came home and I just wanted something "good" to eat. Something flavorful and different. We pulled up the internet and scrolled through different recipes. I decided shrimp and veggie kabobs sounded good!


So Ryan went to the store for ingredients around 10pm and at midnight this is what we had:


What a good husband I have! :) They were very yummy!

Life is good, overall. Sometimes things are tough...but we are happy and living life to its fullest! :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Awwww...you guys look so happy! Poor baby, though. Don't you ever feed her? She has to resort to eating pens?! lol! You DO have a good husband to go to the store so late at night to fix something so yummy looking. I think I'm going to have to rethink what I'm fixing for dinner tonight...hmmm....

Megan said...

That no appetite thing was exactly how my pregnancy was. I had to remind myself to eat... well, my body did a good job reminding me, too. If I didn't eat often enough I would get nauseous and throw up. It got to the point that the only thing I consistently felt like eating were fries + DQ fry sauce and a snickers blizzard. Hang in there! If you need anything let me know!

Total Pageviews