So, my best friend in high school is expecting her second child (another girl!) at the beginning of January. BUT she texted me this morning and said that her water broke and the baby is coming! :) (She has been an at-risk pregnancy and has been on bedrest for the last couple weeks, so it was pretty much expected for her to come early!) I'm so excited! I am SO SO baby hungry...I think I'll die before April can come!

Also, my cousin and his wife are expecting twins (a boy and a girl) (also in January) but she has also been seeing a specialist and he has scheduled a C-section with her for tomorrow. Hopefully the babies' lungs will be ready for the doctor to take them. My cousin(in-law) is SO miserable! I would be too if I was 8 months pregnant with twins! (FIRST pregnancy!! Yikes!) :)
Yay for Babies!! :) (If I get permission from both families, I'll post pictures when they are here!)

Also, my cousin and his wife are expecting twins (a boy and a girl) (also in January) but she has also been seeing a specialist and he has scheduled a C-section with her for tomorrow. Hopefully the babies' lungs will be ready for the doctor to take them. My cousin(in-law) is SO miserable! I would be too if I was 8 months pregnant with twins! (FIRST pregnancy!! Yikes!) :)
Yay for Babies!! :) (If I get permission from both families, I'll post pictures when they are here!)

No comments:
Post a Comment