Yes, the doctor. Kamryn had her 12 month checkup appointment yesterday and overall it went well, but she was not happy with anyone! (except mom!)
The nurse walked in to just take measurements and Kamryn lost it!! I think she was sorta tired still since she had just taken a nap right before we left. I kept thinking, "This isn't even the bad part!"
The doctor came in just as Kamryn was settling down, she was okay until she had to get up on the table again.
Then the nurse had to come back in to redo measurements (since Kamryn was so squirmy earlier!) and then ANOTHER NURSE had to come in and give Kamryn 4 shots. (2 in each leg). She was already so upset with the nurse even being there, that she didn't even cry harder when she actually got poked! funny girl!
Stats:
Wt: 22 lbs 10 oz (75th percentile)
Ht: 29 in. (60th percentile)
Head size: 98th percentile! (the doctor was unsure about this so he wanted it redone but I think the second reading was about right. Funny!)
She also has a yeast infection right now and a cold. Poor thing. But she doesn't seem to bothered by either so that's good!
She's healthy and going strong--living life to its fullest!
2 comments:
Yay! I haven't seen her in so long! We should all get together soon.
Sounds like she's growing like she's supposed to...even hating going to the doctor's like she's supposed to... give her a squeeze from Aunt Tami! :)
Post a Comment