Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kelsey and Zac Carter!

My lil' sis, Kelsey, calls me Monday June 8th, while I'm AT Disneyland, and says "I'm engaged!!"

I'm so excited for her! She and Zac have known eachother since 4th grade. They started "dating" in about 9th grade. She dated while he was serving his mission in Korea---but nothing ever worked out... and now...one month after he got home, he has asked her to marry him and she said "YES!!" :)


Beautiful Ring!

We're engaged!!!


The nice dinner Zac prepared and surprised Kelsey with, at his family's cabin (which she loves!) What a cutie!

They are going to be sealed for Time and Eternity on August 14, 2009 in the Draper, UT Temple! So much to do in such a short time, but they are absolutely perfect for each other! :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

Gorgeous ring! Congrats to them. We will be missing the festivities by only a day...so close. (bummer) Love seeing two people who are so happy and in love and perfect for each other be together!

Mich said...

Congrats to your sister. August will be here soon. I hope that all the planning goes perfectly. I also hope that you are all feeling better at your house.

Ashley Lloyd said...

I love Kels and I love that ring. I'm so excited for them! How exciting!!! Being married is the best especially when it's to your best friend (and I know that he has been for a really long time!) How exciting! Give her a hug from me next time you see her!

Total Pageviews