Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

My cousin, Ashley, and I are only 3 months apart--her June, me September. We've had years that we were best of friends and years that we weren't....but overall it's always been fun to have cousins close to your own age.

And I've always remembered her birthday is on June 24th! Every year I think about it...even if I don't do anything for it! :) But this year I wanted to post and say "Happy Birthday!" Love you and I miss you being here in Provo! We didn't even see each other all that much, but we finally lived in the same town! :) haha

u



(I have some more pictures of us (young and old) that I wanted to include here but I don't have them right now! I'll have to go searching!) Love ya Ash!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad you did a Happy Birthday Ashley post. I sure didn't get to it! All those pictures really look me back...you guys were so CUTE back then. (Still are...) Someday when we're together and have nothing else to do, I'd love to look your old photos and get copies of some of them! Hope your little princess is feeling better by now. Give her a hug for me!

Ashley Lloyd said...

Thanks Trina!!! Miss you too! I keep trying to convince Donny to move back (hopefully someday). We miss Utah a lot and being able to see you. I think about you the most when I make a reference to Friends and no one else knows what I'm talking about...I always know that you'd get it!!! Love you!

Just Only Me said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are you?! What a nice post...now remember when MY birthday is?? I will check your blog...
Love the pictures of Kamryn, can't believe she's growing up so big and getting so old so quickly!! She's so sweet, I always love pictures of her. You do such a great job on your blog, I want MORE pictures!! Love you.

Total Pageviews