Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Pictures

Ever since Kamryn was born I've been a little obsessive about wanting to get some good pictures of our little family! She'll never be this small again!! :)

Here are the ones we have so far...


At the hospital--day one! :) Significant but I don't look all that great! Ryan and Kamryn do though... hmm... I'm definitely motivated to get another one done soon!


One Week old--first time to Grandparents' houses. I was exhausted that night and kinda emotional---but we'd been dying to get a picture taken so we did it anyway when there was someone else around to take the picture! Again--I'm motivated to take another one!


Went to Grandma and Papa's (Great grandparents) house at the end of August--Kamryn was one month old. I wanted to do it outside in their beautiful yard with the flowers and everything--but wasn't able to do it till the last day we were there because it kept raining and being cold. Even when we finally did it, Kamryn didn't enjoy it very much cuz it was cold! but they turned out alright! :)





I'm still trying to do more! :)

2 comments:

Pease Family said...

Your family is so beautiful! I hope things are going well for you guys, Kamryn is so cute!

Tami said...

I really love those last two with the pick roses and white brick behind you. Cute little expressions on Kamryn's face!

Does she fit in her pearl bracelet yet? :)

Total Pageviews