
My Golden Birthday! :)
And it truly was golden because not only did I have a wonderful "birth-day"...but a wonderful "birth-weekend"!! :)
Friday morning Kels and I went to get a pedicure! My feet needed some serious work--- and although we got totally ripped off with how much they charged us, and we're never going there again--- it was so so fun and I have pretty toes now! :)
Friday afternoon Ryan, Kamryn and I went to the Brick Oven for lunch. It was SO yummy! Just my kind of place--pizza, pasta, garlic bread!! mmmmm! Then we headed up to my parents' house. We played cards with family for a bit and then my mom took Kamryn for the night and Ryan and I stayed at hotel Meaux! (My parents' house still but we had a night to ourselves!) :) In our room Ryan surprised me--- 22 Pink roses in a vase and rose petals sprinkled on the bed! :) I love surprises and I love roses ... he knows me so well! :) He also gave me a Kohls gift card--I don't get out to shop much lately! :)
My 22 roses---sadly they're now starting to droop but they stood strong and tall all weekend!

Saturday we spent the day at my parents' and just relaxed. Mom and dad took us to dinner at Red Lobster that night. (Ryan and I had both never been! We loved it!) Sunday we relaxed and took the day for ourselves.
Monday--my actual bday--I woke up and ryan had 2 candles for me! they smell so yummy! :) Then he had to go to school for the day :( so I was home with the baby. Recently I've been anxious for Kamryn to start fitting in some of the many cute clothes we got at the baby showers--so I tried an outfit on her yesterday morning and it fit! (well, not perfectly but good enough!) She was so cute! I couldn't get over it all day! :) she was my bday gift to me! :)
Can you believe how big she is already??!! :) and so smiley now! :)I had to go get my drivers' lisence renewed yesterday--not a thrilling bday activity but what can you do??! :) Then my mom called me up and said she'd go to the disney store with me if I had time right now! (I've been wanting to go for a long time now---just haven't gotten there yet!) :) For my bday she began my disney figurine collection! :)
Princesses! and Beauty and the Beast (since that's my favorite movie!) :)Then mom and I went out to lunch--and as we were eating mom realized that both my actual bday and my golden bday fell on Mondays! :) how cool is that??! :)
Then last night Kels watched Kamryn for a little bit and Ry and I went on a date! we went to costa vida (which I love!) and Smart cookie for dessert! :) yum! Then we came home and played some DDR on the Wii!
after we brought Kamryn home, we were all exhausted!

And today I went out to lunch with one of my very good high school friends, Nancy and her little 9-month old. It was so fun because we don't play often!
Like I said--I had a very spoiled weekend! But it was so fun to spend it with so many different people! :)
Now onto real life again! :) :( :)
4 comments:
Happy Golden Birthday, Trina! Glad you got lots of spoilage. A pedicure is a perfect way to start and then all the lunches out and shoping...sounds like the perfect weekend. You deserve it!!
Here's to many more birthdays...and may each one get better and better.
You sure caught a cute moment with Kamryn. It's not easy taking a picture of a baby smiling! :)
Happy Birthday Katrina! By the way, this is Travis from the Grandview ward! I'm so happy you guys are doing so well! And Kamryn is such a cutie!!
I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday! I thought about you all day but have been living with three kids that are in my parent's ward while their parents are one a cruise this week. It's busy to go from taking care of Donny to taking care of a teenager and a couple of kids! :) I'm so glad that you had such a fun weekend and got spoiled! :) Now you'll have to post the treasures that you find when you go to Kohls!
Sounds like you've got a good husband who really delivered on this momentous day. How fun you got some extra special TLC!
Post a Comment