Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You know you have...

You know you have a 2 year old when:
-EVERYTHING is a big deal.
-She'll talk about EVERYTHING (even when I don't understand exactly what she is saying)
-She has opinions of her own.
-Every little thing is a "discussion"
-She waves to everyone
-she loves to be the center of attention
-she learns something new every day
-she reacts in order to get a reaction
-she recognizes when you are upset and helps to comfort you
-she recognizes what will push your buttons and make you give in
-she can start saying prayers herself
-she will often need a playmate (mom) but sometimes is content to play on her own.

And all these things have already happened this morning in the hour and a half that we have been awake!  
Yep! I have a 2 year old! :) 

(side note: my almost 3 month old will cry and cry and cry until he sees my face and then he will stop.  Interesting how fast they learn.  :)  The downside, however, is that it makes it difficult for him to go to sleep even when he is exhausted!)

Oh!  AND Wish Ryan luck!  He's taking the GMAT as we speak!  He got a good score on the practice tests so he should be fine--but it's still stressful!  Our future decisions rest on this score!  (Kinda weird ... we're growing up so fast ... sniff! jk) :)



3 comments:

Amanda P said...

A 2-year old. Mind boggling! :) Good thing you're a great mom. Good luck to Ryan. He should go to school in Minneapolis or something - then we can play!

Tami said...

Your Kamryn is so fun! She's a little smartie! Good luck to Ryan. I'm sure he'll knock their socks off. How soon do you hear the results?

Adria said...

The little that I saw of both your kids I think they're great! I only wish that I could've held Kyler. I never actually did. :( maybe some other time :)

Total Pageviews