Saturday, July 10, 2010

Too young

Ryan's parents were over here yesterday.  His mom told me that they had some company for dinner the other night, and the dad commented on mine and Ryan's family picture (the family picture in my header) and commented: "She looks too young to have two kids!"

Glad I still LOOK too young--and I'm not just too young! :)

This made me think==Ryan and I have often found ourselves in situations where we are younger, if not the youngest, of the crowd we are with.  Ryan, at work, has found people who are astonished when he tells them he is only 24.  I have run into it when I'm doing things with our ward.  And we realize that most people our ages aren't even married yet, let alone have 2 kids!


But I feel so blessed to be able to have 2 kids.  To be graduated already. And to be "successful" at this point--even if it isn't at everyone else's "normal" standards for ages.  We are doing what is right for our family.  And I love it!  wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Total Pageviews