Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mommy at 20 weeks

I Finally took some "belly pictures" for this pregnancy.




I feel like this baby is being carried much lower than where Kamryn sat in me. I wanted to see if I could SEE a difference...but the first picture I have of me last time full-on is at 26 weeks. But even with the difference in time, you can see a difference...can't you?! :)



Now... names... :) (We were talking tonight...can't find a boy name we both LOVE!!) :) Good thing we still have a few months to decide!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a boy that is so exciting!! Little boys are so entertaining!

Tami said...

A boy! A boy! Congrats! Yeah, huge difference in how you're carrying this one. And a huge difference in the hair too. Way cute!! Cool to see the comparisons... (great blog post!)

Hi to Ryan. Love you guys!

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

You definitely are carrying it differently!! How interesting! I need to put my pregnant belly up now!! I am 16 weeks!

kami said...

congrats on the little boy! that is so exciting!

and yes i think you're definitely carrying differently this time...crazy!

Just Only Me said...

It's funny how different the pregnancies can be. You look so totally GREAT and soooooo happy. I'm tickled blue for you, can't wait to hear the names you guys come up with.

Megan said...

Hey there! So I just figured out how to respond to your posts on our blog without actually having your email address :)
I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats! Your little girl is so cute... are you excited for a boy this time?
My heavens we really DO need to get together. Seems like life is never going to slow down, so might as well schedule around the business, huh? Email me when you can and we'll set something up - byuwondr@gmail.com. We'll be here this year for Christmas, so we have all month.
So excited for you and your new baby! Do you have colors picked out, or is blue/brown a safe bet? They'll be about the same age... Braden is 6 months older, but that's perfect playing age for when they're a little older! How fun.
OK, sorry. Email me and we'll get together.
Cya!!

Jeff said...

WOW!! That is so crazy!! I carried really low with Parker too, but I didn't think there would be that much of a difference. You are looking great! And I love the hair!
p.s. this is rebecca not jeff. :)

Total Pageviews