Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday Disneyland Trip (Back in September!!)

My birthday was September 22 and I turned 23 this year! Kinda crazy.

But what is even crazier is that today is now NOVEMBER 22nd and I am finally blogging about spending my birthday at "The Happiest Place on Earth"! :) This was a GREAT gift for me because I've never been to Disneyland on my bday before! Up till this year, I've always been in school over my birthday! Well, not anymore! (for now!) lol

We drove down Sunday the 20th and then did Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday. Then we drove back Wednesday. 2 days of Disney for 2 days of driving is ALMOST worth it in my opinion, but one more day would've been nicer!

But ... we still had fun anyway!

I got a birthday pin from the park--announcing to EVERYONE that it was my bday! Luckily they don't ask adults how old they are! (On kids pins they write down how old they are!) :) It was fun to see how many people I shared a birthday with at Disneyland!



Kamryn saw a bunch of balloons around and wanted one every time! I knew they didn't sell these small ones, but she doesn't care very much about the expensive big ones. So I went to a cast member and sorta pleaded for a small one. She was very nice and even somewhat humorous---and she went and got Kamryn a balloon! I had to pay with "a hug and a kiss" and then I could have it! :) I love Disney cast members! :) Kamryn was SO happy! :)



We went to lunch at Carnation Cafe on Main Street for my bday meal. If you have never been there...go! And then when you are there, you have to get the Fully Loaded Baked Potato Soup! It is to die for! :)
unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the soup... :(

But I do have pictures of:

Krista and Ryan being silly with their delicious Steak Sandwich!

Kamryn eating her PB and J brought from home!

And Ryan M. and I ... Ryan wasn't so keen on getting a picture taken of him! :) (but I had to document that he was there on this trip!!) :)


Kamryn LOVES Mickey these days.... probably because she was so exposed for the first year of her life! :) (Success!!) :) ha ha ha



In California Adventure, this trip, they had a little Snow White's Cottage set up for us to take pictures in front of. Kinda cute! (the boys weren't so into it... imagine that!) :)

Then Kamryn decided she had had enough... of everything!


That's better, Mom! :) (even just 2 days tuckered her out!)


And.....

Our Last Disney Picture of the Year!

5 Disney trips for Ryan and 6 for Kamryn and I. what a year! But it is already memorable! Hopefully it won't be TOO long before we return! :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a fun birthday! It's going to be hard to top that next year. What, only 6 trips this year? That's pitiful. Maybe you should work on getting there more next year...you deserve it!! ;) Love you!

Total Pageviews