Ryan and I are both graduating within the next two weeks! Yay!!
BYU commencement is April 24th and USU is May 2nd.
We decided last week at Disneyland that we wanted to make graduation announcements for ourselves! We came up with this yesterday in about an hour!
I love it! Not many people get to do one together with their spouse! We love it!
BYU commencement is April 24th and USU is May 2nd.
We decided last week at Disneyland that we wanted to make graduation announcements for ourselves! We came up with this yesterday in about an hour!
I love it! Not many people get to do one together with their spouse! We love it!

2 comments:
YAY for being done!! Congrats!!
Cute Announcement! I guess Ryan didn't need a graduation outfit...the Disney ones are perfect! I assume you just took a picture and didn't actually buy those hats! How perfect to go to D-land right before graduation.....
We are proud of both of you!
Post a Comment