Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I miss you!

Hello All!

I just wanted to say hi and let you know we are still alive....school just takes up every ounce of time and energy that we have!

I leave every day around 8, get home at 3:30 and then often I am doing homework until 8. . .Like today! I still have more to do...but it's not for tomorrow so I need to give my brain a break! But I need to take a break with my baby...not blogging on the computer! haha :)

So, we love you all! Keep blogging....I'll get to read and comment sometime soon! :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

I'm glad that you took a little "me time" to blog and let us know you're still alive and kickin'! Wrote to your missionary brother a few minutes ago so it was fun to see a post from you too. Now I'm happy...I can go back to studying. (Mandarin is killing us! ha)

Nicole said...

We miss you too! Hope student teaching is going well!

Kylie said...

I love you and I'm sorry I've been Sick! I loVe you and I love your husband and I love my niece!

Total Pageviews