Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I just wanted to brag a little bit about my lovey-dovey week (as Dr. Laura would call it!! :) haha I'm old...I listen to Dr. Laura! I remember when I used to give my mom a hard time for listening to her!) :)

Anyway,
Monday--I was, like every Monday morning, dragging my feet and not really wanting to go to school. But I went anyway. Ryan had classes that morning so I took Kamryn to my friend Nancy's house on my way to school. School was okay. I love the kids and I love the people I work with, but it is a lot of work and it wears me out! But I was in a somewhat better mood when the day was over and I was ready to go home. When I walked in the door---this is what I saw!

(PICTURES COMING LATER AS SOON AS I CAN DOWNLOAD FROM MY CAMERA...) :)

Clean and spotless apartment!

Dishes done!

Laundry put away!

Bathroom was even clean!!!

I was stunned! What a wonderful man I have!

And to top it all off--A pretty little arrangement of little baby-size roses (already in the vase! I love getting flowers, but I don't really like unwrapping them and putting them in water. Not sure why exactly...maybe it's cuz I can't arrange them as nice in the vase, or maybe because I don't like to mess up the first professional presentation, or...maybe I'm just lazy!! :) haha)

BUT if that wasn't enough: On Tuesday Ryan offered to drive me to school and then come get me later (1/2 hour each way) just so that some of my preschoolers could meet Kamryn and also so I could show him where I go every single day--ALL day long! I thought this was very thoughtful of him because it is very out of the way and there are other things he can be doing with his time! But he knew I had wanted him to do it sometime, so he offered today! What a sweetie!!

Then on Thursday he had some big plan to take me out for Valentine's day (I had told him ahead of time how much I didn't want to go out actually ON Valentine's day because I hate all the crowds and waiting around) BUT unfortunately I got sick the night before and even stayed home from school that day. :( So we didn't end up going out...but he was so supportive and optimistic anyway! He has been so helpful and understanding this week as I've been kinda sick and stressed with everything in life! I told him that night I was sorry I ruined his plans, and he said "You didn't ruin anything...just postponed the fun we were going to have! And we don't mind having fun later, right?!!" :)

I love him!

Then if that wasn't enough, today he actually gave me a gift. He made a wonderful card for me with photoshop (see below) and gave me a paper in an envelope that said he got me

"A rich 3-inch layer of eco-friendly, patented NutraTemp™ Memory Foam adds more luxury to your bed in just seconds. This revolutionary Memory Foam is designed to provide enhanced responsiveness and unsurpassed comfort that keeps you sleeping at a comfortable temperature all night long."

He wanted to get me something that would help me sleep better and he knows how much I love to just sink into piles and piles of pillows and blankets, and he heard from multiple people that this Foam mattress pad is amazing! I'm so excited! I can't wait for it to get here!! :)


It has been a wonderful Valentine's Day (week!) because I have the most wonderful boyfriend and husband! I love it when he is as creative as he was when we were in high school. I am so lucky to have found someone like him that I can keep as mine forever and always!




5 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds like a great week!! I'm glad to hear that you have such a great husband! You deserve it!! :)

Tamila said...

Dang Trina, Ryan sets a high bar. I hope I'm that lucky someday!

Anonymous said...

I LUV my matress topper!! It helps so much with the sleeping side of life! Enojy it.

Tami said...

Awww...I've had friends say that Trent needs to give husband lessons, but I'm afraid Ryan is the master this year! Glad you got pampered!

Mich said...

I'm so glad that you had a great week last week. I hope that this week continues to be glorious for you.
Happy be-lated Valentine's to everyone at your house.
Good luck with your student teaching too!

Total Pageviews