1.Where did you meet your husband? In Jr. High--9th grade--orchestra! Ryan had just moved to Utah that year from Pennsylvania. Although he had been here from the beginning of the school year, I don't remember really talking to him before Valentine's day that year! :)
2.How long did you date before you got married? Well.... Friends and dating in high school ... about 6 years, after I turned 16- 4 years (on and off), and then 6 months after his mission. (4 of that was engagement). :)
3. How long have you been married? almost 20 months! Wow! :)
4. What does he do that surprises you? Umm... I don't know. It changes all of the time! :) It surprises me how many new ideas he can come up with for businesses and products and ways to make things easier. It surprises me how much he can tune me out sometimes but then can be totally sensitive to my needs in the same day! It surprises me how well he takes care of Kamryn while I'm at school. I knew he'd be a good dad--but he goes above and beyond everything I expect!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Ryan's dimples! I've always loved the dimples! :)
6. What is his best quality? He is passionate about everything he does...sometimes to the extreme! :) But it truly helps him to prioritize and to love what he does. I think another great quality in him is that he can take risks, but he is not irresponsible at all.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Trina or Trin. He has always called me Trina...which is weird because NOBODY at school ever did that but him. Trina was always the family nickname...but Ryan did it in High school so...I guess it was just meant to be! :)
8. What is his favorite food? Ryan's favorite food...oooo...that's tough. Favorite homemade meal is Fajitas(his mom's way!) :) --which is good cuz I don't know any other way! :) Favorite resaurant is Wingers. Favorite food overall?? I don't know...it changes! Depends on what we have frequently over a period of time! (He's not one to change daily but more like every 3 months!) :)
9. What is his favorite sport? BYU FOOTBALL! When he was little his parents would ask him "Who's your favorite football team?!" and he'd answer "B-Y-U!"
10. When and where did you first kiss? At Lone Peak High school on April 28, 2001. A Saturday after an orchestra competition down in Orem. I believe that was the one and only time we kissed in 9th grade, however! :)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? My favorite thing to do together is go out to eat or curl up and watch a good movie. Ryan's favorite thing to do together is really anything--but he especially enjoys when we can do something together on the computer (like photoshop or Sudoku, etc.)
12. Do you have any children? Yes one little beautiful 7 month old girl, Kamryn.
13.Does he have any hidden talents? Yes. He can...
14. How old is he?23
15. Who said 'I love you' first? Oh I don't even remember that! Sad! :) I'm not sure. I wonder if he remembers! :) I just know that we've always said "Love you" before the end of some sort of communication. At the end of emails (in 9th grade and now!) , at the end of phone calls, and even after his mission when we were dating over the phone (I was in Logan he was in Provo) it was always "Love you, Bye" before we hung up. I remember I was on vacation in Florida the first time we started that up again after the mission. (about a week after he got home?!) :) I was excited because it felt like normal again. No 2 year gap or weirdness anymore! :)
16. What is his favorite music? He likes a variety of stuff. He'll even listen to country for me! :) I think his "favorite" is always when he hears something he knew in high school or something that reminds him of high school.
17. What do you admire most about him? I admire his love for life. He always tries to find something to be optimistic about and tries to do the best with everything he does. He always has good intentions and tries to boost people around him that he loves.
18. What is his favorite color? Red and Orange. (My two LEAST favorite colors but that's okay. I still love him!) :)
19. Will he read this? Yes I'm sure he will! I hope he does cuz I love him!! :)
20. Who will I tag next? umm... Nicole, Angela, and Mom!
3 comments:
Wow I remember Valentines Day in 9th grade! has it been that long?!
Fun to hear all about these things. He sounds like quite a catch...good thing you grabbed him when you had a chance! :D (Tell him hi for me!)
I thought it funny what you said about him calling you Trina. I've never really thought about it. Intellectually I know your name is Katrina, but I don't think of you that way. And I never realized that I didn't!
Post a Comment