
In the shuttle going to the airport in LA

Our good little traveler....sleeping all of the time! :) (well most of the time)

However, Here is Austin keeping her entertained in the car! :) (with his gameboy!)

On the airplane from LA to Hawaii, Kamryn was pretty good but she got kinda fussy near the end. There was a mom and her daughter sitting across the aisle from us. The daughter had a bunch of post-it notes in all different bright colors---and it caught Kamryn's eye! She just watched and watched and watched them! So the mom gave us some to stick on the seat in front of us for her to "play" with! :) I had to take a picture of them (and I kept them...they might come in handy on the way home!) :)
Here's the view from our condo room. (7th floor of 14). It's absolutely gorgeous!! :)



Grandma, Papa, and Dad cooking dinner in the kitchen.
Grandma made Sugar cookies for us yesterday morning (with the help of the kids) and chocolate chip cookies for us today! yum!
Kamryn had a little adventure after we got home from the beach today. She drank 6 oz of formula and then within the next half hour, she threw it all up again! All of her blankets, a couple of towels, my clothes and Grandad's clothes are now in the wash! You'd think she'd feel yucky after all that, but no. She was smiley and happy! I'm glad it doesn't really hurt and it makes her feel better because Ryan and I are still trying to figure out this formula thing! :) (We're in the process of doing half breastfeeding and half of the time formula.)This is just a picture of her playing with Daddy.

It's been a busy couple of days...so much to post... but we're so tired too! We keep thinking we need to learn to relax on vacation!! hmm...maybe we'll learn how to do that someday! :)
(More about yesterday and today's adventures coming soon!)
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun! ..I'm totally jealous! Soo I decided that the two boys in the very top picture look like Kamryn facial-feature wise, are they your little brothers? oh and yes the formula we have been using is soy and its been helping a LOT with spitting up and all that stuff. And it's the same price as the regular similac, which is expensive, but hey-- happy baby! haha. can't wait til you guys get back!
Ohhh! I'm convinced there is no better place to vacation than Ko'Olina! We kept talking about it when we were in Kauai...like, this is really nice but there's no place like Ko'Olina! Gorgeous!! I'm really happy that you all are there together. Thanks for the pics! I want more, baby! Loved Kamryn learning how to play gameboy. They start early these days!! Love you!
Nice job logging your vacation along the way- you won't feel that "I should journal this" guilt when you get home! Good luck with the formula thing! It's nice and definitely an experience! Have a great trip!
Fun!!! I want to be there too!
Hey, we totally have the same black and white Hawaiian flowered bag. I got it from a friend who bought it in Logan! I used mine today! Weird, we must be related.
Tell everyone hello and Happy Thanksgiving. Please try not to have too much fun without me, k?
Post a Comment