Mom and Dad decided to buy her an Exersaucer (a little play chair thing, kinda like a walker, but stationary. It bounces and has lots of toys to play with!) My parents have an older version of one that they've had since Krista or Ryan was a baby. (can't remember which). Kamryn has loved theirs, so they decided that they'd get one for her for Christmas. When I heard that, I asked if they could get it for her early so that we could take advantage of it NOW while I'm still home (unlike in January when I have to go back to school full time and only Ryan can take advantage of it during the day!!) :)
Kamryn in the old one at Grammy's house!So my mom tracked one down at a Wal mart
Brought it home and I went up there with Kamryn that night while Ryan was at work so we could "open" it! Well.. Grandad went to put it together and it was just beaten up! Mangled...plastic stretch marks everywhere on it. Discoloring.... Not good.So Grandad packed it up again and we got on the internet and ordered another one to be shipped to my apartment (for only 97 cents!) :) -- (It can't be FREE ... but it has to be 97 cents. Who can figure?!! It's wal mart...not much makes sense there!) :)
Anyway, it said it would be here between the 17th and the 20th. We were a little scared about that at first because we'd be leaving for Hawaii on the 21st...so it better come on time!
Well, sure enough, we got it on Friday the 14th!!! FAST!!! It only took 3 days! I was so excited it was here already, it totally made my day! BUT we were literally just walking out the door to go up to Grandma and Grandpa Seamons house when it showed up.... So we decided to take it with us and set it up at THEIR house!
Ryan setting it up....
Kamryn watching intently! She couldn't take her eyes off those bright colors! Couldn't really figure out what daddy was doing though...
Yay! All done!! :) It is the cutest thing. This new one has toys hooked into the tray. One spins, others just twirl and slide. And the barn on the right has batteries in it and plays farm and animal songs! At first she wasn't so sure what to do with it all..
Funny girl!!First time in it:
Grammy also got her these cute new clothes. A Tigger onesie and pants outfit and...
A new Christmas Dress with tights and shoes and a headband that matches! So cute! :)
3 comments:
What a cute toy! I love the farm animals...good Seamons heritage. Don't want her to be too city, you know!
Fun! I'm gonna have to put in a request for one of those for Samantha to use when she's a little older! I'm jealous you're going to Hawaii! You're going to have soooo much fun! (Well, I've never been, it just sounds great :))
Anyway we'll have to have you guys over sometime after you get back and play games or something!
I think they should start making charis like that for adults, just put my work computer on there instead of a barn. lol. It's great! She's getting so big and I absolutely LOVE her dress!
Post a Comment