Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2

The Rest of Halloween:

Our little Jack-o-lantern!  (With a top and everything!) Costume was even cuter because it was a gift from Grammy Moe! 
Taking pictures on the couch....falling over!  She likes to try to sit up without leaning back, but then she topples forward.
We liked the binkie in her mouth in this costume:  Another vine! :)
Mommy didn't have anything to wear for Halloween.  We went to Wal mart and got a PJ set--just so that Mommy wouldn't feel left out! :)
We went Trick-or-treating with friend Cassie (9-months old).  Cassie was a lady-bug.
Trick-or-treating lasted for about half hour.  Then Cassie was tired and fussy because she just got shots this morning at the doctor's.  And Nancy and I had tired arms from carrying these two girls around!  And Kamryn...
Well...trick-or-treating wore her out!! :)

It was a very fun night!  Yay for baby's first Halloween!

6 comments:

Tami said...

The pictures of your little pumpkin are sooooo cute. The nice thing about having kids this small is you get to keep all the candy "she" gets trick-or-treating! Trent used to call that 'dad tax'... that also applies to Christmas Stocking goodies...Easter baskets...

Just Only Me said...

You picked such a cute little pumpkin!

Yeah, I can agree with the Dad Tax, he used to take the best candy. Little did he know that I actually used my pockets to stash away what I wanted to keep away from him! ha

Mich said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how big she looks. Happy Halloween!

Darla said...

Pumpkins seem to be the costume of choice for new babies. Easy. Cute. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute costume! I love her face- she looks so much like you and she's absolutely adorable!

Nicole said...

Kamryn is soooo adorable! I love it!

Total Pageviews