Friday, July 25, 2008

She's here!

She is here and we just love her so so so much! Here's a copy of the announcement Ryan created! Few of many pictures to come!

She is such a precious gift in our lives already. She is a very content little girl. No screaming, very little fussing/crying, and already a great breastfeeder! We love her so much and already go through withdrawals every night when we need to put her to sleep in her own bed and we need to sleep without touching her! :) What a wonderful blessing she is in our lives. Thank you to all our family and friends who have shown their love and support for our new little family.

14 comments:

Tami said...

Really beautiful announcements for a really beautiful baby! Love it. We're on our way to the hospital to see Trina and this angel baby right now!!

Staci said...

Congratulations!! SO excited for you! You're amazing to be functioning so close after having a baby enough to post on a blog! Holy cow. She's beautiful!

Staci said...

p.s. email me your e-mail so you can have access to my blog- davidandstaci@gmail.com

Aimee said...

Congrats!!!

She's a cutie!

The announcement is way cute too!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys and so happy to hear that everything went so well! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to hold her. Hopefully it will be soon! Love you guys, she's beautiful, congratulations!!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl! I'm so happy for your family and can't wait to hold your new addition!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! It was great to see some pictures so soon. Sounds like you are doing well--I'm happy for you guys!

Misty said...

She is SO beautiful! Congratulations! Enjoy every minute with her!!

Jason & Shannon said...

I hope you don't mind, I was trying to write down your email and found a link to your blog... :D We have a blog too. Beautiful baby!!! Congratulations!

Just Only Me said...

Hooray! So excited to meet her!! Glad that you're both safe and sound.

Melissa said...

Congrats you guys!! Shes precious!

Tamila said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Mich said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. You are going to be great parents! Good luck when you get home from the hospital.

Reimschiissels said...

Congratulations, you two. I am so happy you have a new baby in your lives. How exciting to be able to start your family! Good luck!

Total Pageviews