I have been waiting to post for a while in order to get pictures of the baby shower my mom and Robin threw for me last week....and before the baby shower my mom, Aunt Donelle and I sewed the nursery bedding for Kamryn. It's all so cute and it's SO fun to see everything coming together! She's gonna be here soon---23 days! :)
BUT I waited so long that now my mom has all the pictures of the baby stuff up! So, go read about it and look at pictures on her blog! :) www.themoegang.blogspot.com
I have another shower this Saturday that I'll be SURE to have pics on MY camera this time (not just my mom's!) :) And I'll post pictures of the "nursery" (baby's corner of our room) once everything is in place! :)
getting anxious but so so so excited! Only 3 and a half weeks! :) yay!
2 comments:
Hooray! Can't wait!!
Loved being at your shower! I hope you got everything you hoped for, needed, and then some! Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment