
So I didn't blog about this last week...kinda forgot! It's been crazy around here! :) But I thought I'd just inform you all on the status of Kamryn.
We went to the Doctor last Wednesday and everything is good just as it has been all pregnancy. (Thank goodness). And in fact, because she is so big and I am so small, and I've been contracting already, my doctor is thinking that he would be okay to talk about inducing me 5 or 6 days before the actual due date. (So, like the 28th-29th...somewhere in there!) :) Needless to say, Ryan and I left the office just glowing! We are so incredibly anxious to have this little one in our home! So much baby stuff around our house already--now we just need the baby! :)
We have another appointment tomorrow morning (the 22nd) so we'll see if I've progressed at all in the past week and see if inducing labor is still on for next week! Hard to believe it's already here--BUT I don't think we would be able last much longer if we had to! :)
4 comments:
Wow! Good luck with this whole amazing experience my love! You'll rock at delivery, I can just tell! The more confident and easy-going you are, the smoother everything seems to go. So you've got this one under control babe! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!! Love you!
How exciting to think that the time is almost here! Can't wait to see her!!
You guys always get what you want, and an early delivery was on your list. I'm sure everything will go as planned, and I can't wait to see you in parental action!
YAY!!! :D Early baby!! I hope she gets to come soon! :)
Post a Comment