The tea party pictures are so cute! Particularly when Kyler comes to play! I'm so glad you think to get your camera out in the middle of your busy days!
"Kywer.... NO!!!!!!!!!" hahahah
ha ha that's what I was going to say too Kylie! I can totally hear Kamryn saying "No, Kywer NO!!!" ha ha little brothers are the best!
Love it. Poor Kamryn...My neices say the same things, but it's "NO Eddie! Mom, can you come get him?"
So cute! I get to buy dollies now...yea!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The tea party pictures are so cute! Particularly when Kyler comes to play! I'm so glad you think to get your camera out in the middle of your busy days!
"Kywer.... NO!!!!!!!!!" hahahah
ha ha that's what I was going to say too Kylie! I can totally hear Kamryn saying "No, Kywer NO!!!" ha ha little brothers are the best!
Love it. Poor Kamryn...My neices say the same things, but it's "NO Eddie! Mom, can you come get him?"
So cute! I get to buy dollies now...yea!!
Post a Comment