Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Eric!

Today is December 30th which means it is my
Brother Eric's 20th Birthday!

He is celebrating it in Brazil today!
(Ok...so I'm not sure how much celebrating he is actually doing whilst being a missionary, but I hope he is having a Wonderful Day!) :)

Some Pictures I have of Eric(on my computer!)!




Boy of Many Talents!





Cute!

Very nice!


Laying across us all! Does that sound like Eric?? :)

Brandon was Baptized by Eric


First time through Temple (in Hawaii)


This is one of my favorite pictures of Kamryn! So precious!








Love you Bro'! Proud of the work you are doing in Brazil!

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

I love this post, I can't believe he's 20!!! What a handsome guy. He'll love this post as a tribute to him! :)

Love you!!!!!

Kylie said...

I miss ERIC!!!!!

Total Pageviews