Saturday, October 10, 2009

We're off!

So, because it is fall break for the public school districts around here this Thursday and Friday, my parents decided to take the kids out of school for the entire week and go to Lake Tahoe. And because Kamryn is my full-time job and she's "glued to my hip" I can really go anywhere, anytime and not have to worry about anything. SO...Kamryn and I are leaving with my family today for an entire week! I'm excited to get away for a little bit.

AND ... (don't feel too sorry for Ryan yet) Ryan is going to come meet up with us on Wednesday or Thursday to also take some vacation time! He's been working very hard lately and needs a break! The nice thing is that this break won't require him to take any vacation days off work either! :) That's always good!

So...don't miss me too much while I'm gone...but I will hopefully have plenty of pictures and stories to tell when I get back! ;)

Love ya!

2 comments:

Mich said...

I can't remember if I told you that I love your pictures or not, so if I haven't, I love them!

I hope that you had a great time on your trip!

Anonymous said...

=( I miss you guys so bad! Look at Kamryn! She's so big! And Trina, you're hair is so much longer! And Ryan... you're hair looks the same...but You still look great! I love you all!

Total Pageviews