Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flu Flu Go away!

No time for a long post...but to finish off the Tahoe trip...

Turns out Ryan had the flu .... and then I got it Tuesday night... and Brandon got it Wednesday night .... and then Kamryn got it Friday morning .... and we left Saturday morning!

What a fun trip! :) jk

Actually....I'm really glad I went.
Tahoe is GORGEOUS. I got to spend time with family. I love having time away from real life (even if I am sick). And it was nice to have other people to watch Kamryn while I was sick in bed. My husband is the most amazing man to put up with 2 sick girls for the past week! I'm now finally getting over it...still hacking up a lung every once in a while...and Kamryn's fever has finally passed... But Ryan has kept this household going and kept me as sane as possible, wonderfully! :) I love you Ry!


PS... on a side note... my phone decided to quit on me while we were in Tahoe as well... so that means I lost some friends' phone numbers... email them to me again?!! :) I'm not sure quite yet what I'm going to be doing for a new phone...using Ryan's currently. I'll find out today if my card will work in an older one my dad had on hand! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad that you were sick on vaca! So sorry to hear it!

Darla said...

I'm sorry that you've felt so bad. Hopefully things are looking better and you can get braced for moving. I told Ryan I could offer moral support next week...(well, I can always offer moral support! :)

Tami said...

I HATE that about the flu...it's not bad enough to have to get sick but it has to spread around the family too. bummer! hope you get feeling better soon!!

Mich said...

I'm sorry that your family became ill on vacation. I hope that you'll all be healthy soon.

Kacey said...

I found you! :) I finally updated my blog. Practicum has given me some great inspiration! haaahaha

Total Pageviews