So I have been working on this blog background and the pictures for a while now and Ryan and I FINALLY got them all up. I'm pleased with how it all turned out! :)
The pictures were our family pictures we took a little over a month ago. I finally got the printouts a couple days ago and I am SO excited to put them on my wall! :) A guy in Pleasant Grove, Scott Hancock, took them and I think he did a great job! Kinda expensive...probably won't do it again for a long time! But I was anxious to do pictures before I was pregnant again...we BARELY made it! :)
Anyway, I'm just so excited about my blog...I had to post about it! :) Hope everyone is well! Thanks for visiting! :)
6 comments:
super cute pictures and blog!! congratulations on the baby...that will be so fun! and, your due date is the day max was born! it's a good day :)
Oh my goodness, I love love love your pictures, they turned out so well! And your blog is adorable too!
LOVE it too! Your blog, your hair is daring (I love the bangs) and everything!
I LOVE IT! You did such a good job!!! You look GORGEOUS in your pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Darling! You guys make a great-lookin' family! And talented---great job on the blog design!
I love it!
Post a Comment