Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Summer Times!

It is officially Summertime! (July...it better be!!) It is about 90 degrees everyday now and I just got my Seven Peaks pass last week! Yay! Now Kamryn and I can go play in the water whenever we want! My goal is to go at least once a week...and last week was our first time! We go with my friend Nicole and her little girl, Sammie.

Here are the girls playing before we went. All ready to go! (We had to postpone going for a little bit because it was raining at the time we were going to go!) They didn't mind though! (In a couple years they will!) :)

They had fun playing with eachother...



Reading books with eachother...


And going after the camera!



I didn't get any pictures at Seven Peaks because I forgot my camera and it isn't waterproof...(I really need a water digital camera! That should be next on my list of big purchases!!) :) Anyway, so you'll have to imagine fun pictures in the water for now! :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute little swimming suit girls! Look like she's found a great friend. (And yes, I vote you get a water dig camera!)

Total Pageviews