Do you ever wish your internet could be THAT much faster?!! So that uploading pictures and especially videos onto your blog could be THAT much easier?!?!
Well, it has happened for me! And It is WONDERFUL!! It takes like 5 seconds to upload 5 pictures...not 5 minutes anymore!! I used to sit and write the whole post while the pictures were uploading and I would beat the pictures. Now I can't type more than 2 words before the pictures are uploaded! :)
Our complex has spent the past 3 months wiring for a new internet company in all the buildings and we just got hooked up to it this last week. It is SO SO SO fast to post now! :) I'm SO SO SO excited!! (Maybe this will mean that I'll post more often!!?!? :) haha...don't hold your breath!) :)
2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so glad, the old internet was so bad. nice to know we will be coming back to something better!
Congratulations! I love fast internet!
Post a Comment