The snow was just awful in how cold it has been this week--so all the small snowflakes automatically turned to ice. There were people sliding everywhere...and then there was me in my little little car, just praying for my life! :)
I made it home and all is well...I really really don't want to go out again tomorrow. Luckily I don't have to drive AS far...but I do have to drive a little bit (to Payson for my first day of student teaching!!! AAHHHH!!!) :)
Just had to share my big SCARY adventure tonight! I don't know if we'll really ever live away from snow...but I was convinced tonight that that might actually be a good idea! :)
7 comments:
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FIRST DAY OF STUDENT TEACHING!
When I lived in Logan, I basically said I wouldn't leave the valley during the winter...too many close calls through the canyon and on I-15. So glad that you are safe, even though it took so much time to get home. Utah County is really getting pounded with snow this week!
good luck Katrina!!!!!!!!!!
So glad that you made it safely!! Good luck with student teaching! You will do great! I know this...because I've seen ya!!
Ya, I want to move away from the snow when I can. Little cars don't like to drive very well in this snow. YUCK! Good luck in your driving adventures.
So excited for you to start your student teaching! You are going to be really GREAT at it! Sorry it took so long to get home but I'm really glad that you're safe. Do you have some something fun to listen to while you're making your commute? (Your mom and dad have some great audio books!)
Snow is just awful when you have to drive!
Post a Comment