But thank you for keeping all of your blogs up and I will get to them and read them all in time! :) I promise!
And just to help myself feel better---here's some fun, recent, cute pictures from our lives right now. (with NOTHING about Student teaching in this post!) :) yay! :)
My parents still have their Christmas tree up---Kamryn loves the lights! :)

Kamryn's favorite toys these days are Daddy's toys! The Wii remote, the computer and the VERY favorite is the computer mouse!

Kamryn's first cracker! She loved it!

Eating lots more solid foods now! (And making messes all of the time!!) :)

Kamryn loves her daddy! :)
Aunt Kelsey bought Kamryn a flower headband! We love it! :)
And Uncle Eric left on his mission this last week. It was a bittersweet day...but he is now serving the Lord in Brazil and we are all very proud of him!
I love this picture! :)
And the last exciting thing happening in our lives lately was Ryan and I spent a wonderful night at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We've had a gift certificate since not this last Christmas but the one BEFORE THAT that we haven't used! So we scheduled to stay last Friday (the 16th). It was wonderful. My family watched Kamryn and we got to have a night to ourselves. We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet suite. It was very elegant and had a wonderful BIG bathtub! :) And the Big Flat Screen TV with surround sound...it was so relaxing and wonderful! :)
The bed was big and LOTS of pillows! :) yay! (not the comfiest thing ever though!) :) oh well!
We've now stayed in two more elegant rooms at the Anniversary Inn...next time we're planning on staying in a more "adventurous" room! :) We'll see! :)
2 comments:
Happy Six month birthday to our little Kamryn! I love the picture of Elder Eric and Kamryn. We need to send it to him for sure! I posted Eric's address on my blog but haven't done much more. I hoping to get to it after a few chores! We've missed you this week! It seems a long time since Monday! I love you!
Oh Trina, the one of Kamryn and Elde Moe is PRECIOUS! What an awesome missionary he'll make. The messy face pictures are adorable! But then again, everything that she does is adorable! Love that you were able to blog...I miss you when you don't. Glad that teaching is going well for you. Give Ryan and your little princess hugs from us!
Post a Comment