Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our first adventure at home

Last night I was giving Kamryn a bath and I looked up and saw this on our bathroom ceiling


Ryan ran upstairs to the apartment above us and asked if they had anything in their bathroom that was leaking. Sure enough...there was a leak under their sink.

I called emergency maintenance and they went upstairs to fix the leak. And he told us to pop the "bubble" and drain it into a bowl, and then they'd fix the dry wall the next day.

Ryan got a little excited! :) A knife and a sticky rice pot! (Everyone needs a sticky rice pot) :)


Quite the exciting thing to find when you come home from a trip. We're just glad that it didn't happen WHILE we were gone!

2 comments:

Darla said...

With all of my travels, I am always in fear that my water heater will blow up or something worse...maybe the neighbors have a problem. Good thing it was discovered before it got really out of control!

Tami said...

That is definitly something you DON'T want to see. Glad it was fixed easily without a lot of trauma. Ryan's look of glee holding the knife and sticky rice pot is hilarious! I can almost hear his evil chickle...waah ha ha! (Glad all your vacations are over so you are back blogging...I missed you!)

Total Pageviews