My mother in law threw me a wonderful baby shower last Saturday! It was so fun and so incredibly cute! Princess theme all around! We played a couple of classic baby shower games and then even a Disney character trivia game! We were all having so much fun and it was very very busy, that we didn't get tons of great pictures but some of them turned out alright! I HAD to do a post about it all because it was just too cute! She definitely went above and beyond for me!

The fun (and very yummy) princess cake for Kamryn!

I was truly spoiled and showered with gifts. It really is a blessing to have so many family and friends around who are there to support and help us during this blessed time of life.

This was my favorite part! My mother in law and sister in law saw an example of a diaper castle (instead of a cake) online and decided to make one for me! It is SO cool! (I just wish I had a picture of them WITH it!!)
4 comments:
Hooray for Kamryn! Can't wait to meet her and see you. Looked like it was a beautiful party.
What a cute castle diaper cake. Now that's something I haven't seen before. Adorable!!
It was fun to be invited, and thanks for letting me organize the goodies. Always glad to be of support...
Oh my goodness! The castle diaper is AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment