I just remembered this morning that it is Aunt Tami's B-day today--she's 29 today! :)
Since she is the most consistent and avid blogger I know, I thought it would be appropriate to blog something for her today! :)

It has been SO much fun to see her around this summer! I think all the family would agree! When she is around, she helps everyone around her feel important. She uplifts those around her by smiling all of the time and being observant of small things around her. She has the light of Christ that shines through her actions and her words. We all love her and miss her when she is in China but are so happy she is here visiting this summer!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Tami! :) Love you so much
2 comments:
Changed my blog address to:
daniellejones0607.blogspot.com
love ya!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Almost makes being another year older worth it!! You are such a sweetheart. So glad that you are one of my sweet neices and blogging buddies! Love you!
Post a Comment