Okay...I probably just scared all of you with that subject, but I wanted to have fun! :)
No I just wanted to show you the newest member of our household!
Ryan and I have been using one of my parents' cars since November and it has been great, but they were going to need it back this May since they have many drivers with jobs in the summertime. So, we started looking and unexpectedly found a GREAT deal over President's Day weekend. So...here's our new "baby"! :)
No name yet however. Any suggestions?!! :)
6 comments:
What a darling car! Names I have considered for your new fun vehicle are:
-Doodle
-Blueberry
-Marvin
That's all my braincells would allow. What a fun adventure you're embarking on, I love the color especially. It's snazzy.
Hope that you're feeling well these days, Triners. Love you!!
I've always been partial to Thelma!
I'd have to second with Ang...she had some good ones! :) What a cute new car! :) Congratulations!
[squealing like a 12-year-old girl]It's soooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE![/squealing like a 12-year-old girl]
Robin (who checks your blog every so often)
Love the new look of your blog! (And the wedding picture!) Car is way too cute! You have a tough job ahead of you...naming a baby and a new car within a few months of each other!
(Be sure to post what you decide...and would love to see what a pregnant Trina looks like, side view.) Maybe we should give Ryan this photo assignment!
It was so fun spending so much time with you guys on the trip! I'm so glad I finally got to see your blog! Post those belly pics soon!
Post a Comment