Merry Christmas everyone! :)
This is our first christmas married and we are very excited! We have the convenient situation of our parents living only 5 minutes apart from each other so we get to spend half of the day with each family! It is going to be very fun! (The funny thing is that I think it is going to turn in to 2 Christmas's for us this year because we are both the oldest in our families and our parents are just used to buying us and doing as much for each of us as the rest of the young children! This will probably be the only year this will happen, but we'll take advantage of it! :) jk)
We are so blessed and so grateful for this season! We hope you all have a wonderful day to celebrate the birth of our Savior! We are blessed because He came!
Love to all,
Katrina and Ryan
6 comments:
Merry Christmas guys! Yeah, it doesn't happen twice, so take advantage!! ;) kidding. Every Christmas is a good Christmas. Did you guys do anything fun with either family or each other? What's your plan for new years?
It was so fun to see you guys in Boise for Ash's wedding! Thanks for being an extension of me and taking care of my munchkins whenever I needed it, you guys are going to make rockin' parents. Congrats again and keep me posted! Love you!!
Loved spending a half a second with you in December...thnaks for coming.
And I must say, girlfriend, that I am WAY excited that you have a blog!! I promise to be a faithful groupie and check in here often for the latest news and photos of the darling Seamons family, soon to be three. Congrats on that! LOVE the wedding photo. I know you're swamped with school and being married but sometime could you email me a couple paragraphs about how Ryan proposed? I made a scrapbook page of that night (for you) and all it needs now is some journaling. (It's actually a double page layout.)
Love to you both! :)
PS. Be sure to have your blog posts automatically sent to your email account so you can print off a hard copy of all your posts as another way to 'journal'...
And someday if you'd like me to make a customized header for your blog I'd be happy to do it! Love you!!
SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR BLOG! I'm bad at keeping up on mine but Donny and I are going to start trying to do more! :) He reminds me to do it...but by the time I writing papers for school I run our of words for anything else! :) So excited to keep up on your life! :)
So are you starting to show yet? We want pictures!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment