OK EVERYONE!!
I now have a new blog with my other gmail account (for the time being!) :) You will find it at:
http://ohanaisfamily.blogspot.com
For those of you who follow me on your blog--please change my address so you aren't left behind!
For those of you who receive my posts by email, I will be transferring your emails over to my new one ASAP but there are a bunch of new posts over at the new blog so I would love it if you hopped over there by clicking HERE if you'd like to catch up on the latest in our family!
I am just about caught up--I think there are about 15 new posts done! :) Whew! :)
(Thanks all for your ideas of what to do in this little crisis--I decided that since I already had another gmail account...this would be easiest for the time being because I was just so anxious to get up the content!!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment