Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kyler is Almost there!

Trying so hard to scoot...he can go in circles and backwards...soon he'll be everywhere! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You blogged! And I can't believe he's almost crawling!! I JUST saw him! haha! Love you guys! We need to hang out after Thanksgiving! (unless you're in provo sometime this week-- call if you are!!)

Kelsey said...

yay Kyler! He's so close!! I'm so excited for him to actually do it! He's going to love his new freedom!! You guys probably won't as much... ha ha love you!

Barb said...

He's already doing better and you just blogged this today! What a whiz kid!

Dianne said...

Hi! I'm Amanda Parker's Mom and as the Adoring Grandmother of MY first Grandson, I just have to tell you how adorable your little guy is! How old is he? By the way, I LOVE the sunlight shining through his fluffy hair! Happy Thanksgiving.

Total Pageviews