Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We're moving! (AGAIN)

Our contract in this apartment ends on Halloween.  Because Ryan has decided to get an MBA at BYU and we are going to stay put here in Utah for a while, we have started househunting.  But because we are house hunting and know we aren't going to stay in this apartment for much longer anyway, we have decided to move in with my parents in order to help ourselves save up for a down payment AND to avoid wasting more money on rent.  So...this month we will be gradually moving, saving for a down payment on a house, househunt and look into grad school more!  Wow!~  What a busy month! :)

We keep joking around about how much we move.  This apartment is the 5th apartment we've lived in since we got married (just over 3 years ago!!)  We promise we don't just LIKE to move! :) haha  But we really appreciate everyone who helps us every time! ;)

6 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Oh, I'm so, so sad. I had no idea you'd be moving that quickly. I totally understand though and wish you the best in finding a great house.

Amanda P said...

Haha. Geoff and I were musing over how much WE move the other day. Compared to you, though, we lose. We've only had 4 apartments. :)

Barb said...

I am excited you are coming to live with us. I love the idea of having four generations under one roof. That is how it used to be!

Mich said...

Good luck finding something that is perfect for you. I'm sure that your family is going to love having the grandkids around. Who doesn't love kids?

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

Yay!! You'll be closer to us!! Lets get together for sure!!

Darla said...

You guys certainly outpaced me in my younger days, and you have two kids to boot! Glad you have so much energy :)

Total Pageviews