Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Tummy Pics...as promised!

I know this is the 2nd entry today, but I've been meaning to catch up on stuff from this last week and now I'm finally finding a chance to do it! :)


Here are some baby pictures so far. These were taken last week--26 weeks along! :) yay!

It's kinda funny taking pictures of yourself to show how "big" you are! :)
Ryan enjoyed it! :)
jk
We are very excited--getting anxious!
Aug 2nd can't come fast enough for us or our little Kamryn.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Yeah! NOW your pregnancy feels real to me... cute baby belly!! You are a darling prego-girl! Fun to hear that you and Ryan get to see Aimee, Ashley and Donny every now and then. Do you realize that I'll be in Highland staying at your house when your baby is due to arrive?!! So excited about that!

Tami said...

PS. Of course I want to do a header for you....but look at you, Miss I-Can-Do-Anything Blogger! I feel a little intimidated but if you want, I'd LOVE to do a header with your pics. Then you can decide if you want to use it or not. Since email sometimes automatically resizes photos, probably the most consistant way for me to get full res photos is off our family website. Can you upload them there? That would be great.

Misty said...

Very cute belly!!

Sorry I missed you this weekend! It was crazy! I took Jack to the expo and my mother-in-law kept calling to see when I was bringing him over!! She drives me crazy...but I love her.

Total Pageviews